Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My own shop

You should see my kitchen after I do a cake.
And last week I did two.
It looked like a tornado hit it every day last week.
My lover ends up cooking dinner, working around the mess I've created.
We've gotten pretty good at it!
But it is a pain.
So we are thinking about putting a shop for me in the basement!!
Our basement isn't finished and we've been throwing around ideas on what we'd like to do with it.
If you think a bowling alley has come up more than once, then you'd be correct.
We like to have fun.
Did you know one of our walls is a chalk board??
We are children.
Anyway, we are thinking about building me a kitchen down there!!
It was actually the Husband's idea.
He's pretty much a genius.
Imagine the mess I could make.
And I wouldn't even feel bad!!
I told him my kitchen needs a couch and a big screen TV though.
I like him keeping me company.
We could watch football all day together while I work.
Just like we do now.

1 comment:

Laundry said...

That actually sounds like a pretty good idea. You could put two stackable ovens down there too. G and I want our own space for ourselves in our future home. One for my and my crafts and whatever else, and if I have money, my own darkroom, and one room for G and his computers and the space for him to build computers. (He builds computers for fun.) We both have things we love to do but we can't do them in the same room without causing problems. lol.
Anyway, it sounds like a great idea to have your own kitchen. It would probably not only make things easier for the two of you at home, but you won't have to worry about baking while dinner is being made.