Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Hunger Games

I just downloaded this on my Kindle.
I have been wanting to for so long, and I am so excited!!
It is really nice reading from my Kindle again.
I was given a few books as wedding gifts, so I have been reading old school lately.
Which was a nice break.
I love the way new books smell.
My husband is addicted to audio books on his iPod.
We can't even share books.
If we really like a book, we go get the hard copy of it too.
So sometimes we have three copies of the same book.
All in different formats.
Awesome.
I wish we could just share :-)
What did you think of The Hunger Games?
(Remember I haven't read it yet, so don't kill it for me okay?)

I get told I smell like cake a lot lately.
I tell people it's my perfume.
Because that is less embarrassing than, "Yeah, I need to wash my hair."

No comments: