Friday, October 8, 2010

it's almost time

I loooove surprises.
They are basically my favorite thing ever.
Surprising people is the best.
I have always wanted to go to a surprise party.
And it's finally gonna happen!!
We decided to do my nephews birthday party as a surprise.
You know, the nephew that gets real excited.
He's gonna freak!
When I think about it, I get so excited I make myself sick.
It's ridiculous.
Plus, I have only been waiting a year to make him the most perfect cake.
I go shopping tomorrow.
And get started saturday.
Less than two weeks now until the party.
I can wait that long.
Right..... ?

I wish my husband liked sugar.
I think I will feel like a bum not making him a cake for his birthday.
Maybe I'll make him a cake to look at and everyone else can eat it.
And I'll put birthday candles on a beer for him.

No comments: