Monday, December 20, 2010

i love my life

I told you I am kind of obsessed with taking pictures of things with my ring.  I just really love that thing.

Is it just me or do weekends go by WAY too fast??  I wish the weekends lasted as long as work days.  I swear they last five years sometimes.  Like when I leave, I can tell my hair has gotten longer since I got here.
Yesterday I got up at 7 a.m. and worked on cake until 10:30 last night.  My lover even helped me!  He always helps by doing like dishes, or going out to buy me a new mixer in the middle of the night because I burned mine out.  But he has never actually hands on helped with a cake.  It was getting late and I had a lot left to do so he scrubbed up and helped me make "beads" to go around the base of the cake.  It was fun because he got so excited.  "Babe, look how round this one is!!"  "Look how well I marbled this one!!"  "Chili, yours are not nearly as good as mine."  See, helpful. I love that guy.  He calls me Chili Bean.  Or Chili.  Or Bean.  But Chili Bean because I am "spicy."  Yes, I am blushing because I told you that.  I think by "spicy" he means mouthy and strange.  Love me through it.  He is such a good husband.  Wanna know what kind of wife i am?  Either the best for letting him, or the worst for not making him something for dinner because he ate chips and salsa for dinner.  Poor guy.  At least he loves them.  I had ice cream for dinner.  The ice cream that he went and got at 11:00 on Saturday night because my throat hurt.  Ice cream for dinner... hey, it's the holidays.  And I'm busy!  AND I start school in two weeks.  I am terrified.  I am so so so excited for ten days off of work.  It will be ten days of cake, cleaning and I have two photography sessions scheduled.  And Littles gets surgery.  So I won't be any less busy, but I like my busy life, excluding this place.  Between mixing a new batter, taking a cake out of the oven, turning it out, getting a new one put in... I got all of our Christmas presents wrapped.  I wrap my in-laws too because my lover hates wrapping.  He isn't very good at it.  Apparently Zypper likes Scentsy because he snagged a block of wax from under the tree and unwrapped it.  I am glad I caught him before he ate it.  One time he ate the lights off of our Christmas tree.  Glass and blood everywhere... he didn't even care.  Something is wrong with that dog.  Seriously.
How about them Raiders??

1 comment:

Enjoyin' Life said...

Something is wrong with zyp, but that is why you love him right? I am glad you got your stuff done before Christmas eve!!